Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was awesoooome!!! Right now my sister is trying to take the computer, so I'll make this fast. I had 1 1/2 heaping plates of food (although last year I had about five or six gargantuan plates. I threw up, but I didn't regret it.) I had three slices of pie. (Although two or three years ago I probably had a whole pies worth. Alot of Pecan. Alot of Banana Cream. A bit of everything else.

Now for things that didn't have to do with stuffing my face. As I went downstairs I was instantaneously mauled by around 7 little kids, and two of them knew that I wasn't the boss of them. So they could keep pulling my hair if they wanted to, or stretching out my shirt, or keep throwing hard things at me. After thanksgiving dinner, we went downstairs and played ball-wars on those excersising balls (you bounce around on them and try to kick the ball out from under your opponent, it's awesome. Especially if they've jumped super high, so that their bum is going of the ball. You kick it when they are still in the air and they don't come down on the ball). It was fun untill my strong-minded little cousin Sammy tried taking control. The ball-wars was kind of like a tournament. But Sammy tried to turn it into a concert or something, quote. "Everybody wants autographs now!" We had no choice but to book it right out of there. Of course, I'm a guy, so everybody tackled me.

This was the most eventfull (and by that I mean painfull) Thanksgiving of my life. I hope the Mom's and Dad's out there don't go through what I did on a regular basis.

2 comments:

mamasuisse said...

Matthew, I'm impressed with your restraint. You forgot to mention that the plates were small (8 inches), too. Thank you for not puking this year.

You also forgot to mention that there were 4 bloody noses this year among the 21 kids that were there! I think I understand why now.

SC said...

And I thought you were babysitting down there, like a good older cousin. Remind me never to buy one of those balls again. And if we do, remind me to take a butcher knife to it again immediately.