Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Looky looky

I actually doubt anyone really looks around on my blog. So here is your guided tour: If you scroll down a little bit, you will find yourself in the gaming area. A great place to chill out and have some fun. If you scroll down even more, you will find tons of pictures. The pictures will make anyone happy as long as they are pictures of Sam. At the very bottom of the screen you will find a few videos, and soon more. Thank you for taking the tour of "Matt's Words of Wisdom." Please press the exit button, then come visit the blog again to play the games, look at the pictures, vote on the polls, read the posts, and watch videos. Buh-bhy now.

4 comments:

mamasuisse said...

Now you need to post pictures of yourself! Sam pictures make me happy, but so do Matthew pictures.

Monkey said...

I did post pictures of myself, didn't you see? They were pictures of Alex and me shooting eachother in the head as we played in the virtual world.

Monkey said...

I will post some more pics of me though. Just because I'm such a nice guy.

The Sallstroms said...

Hi Matthew, You have such an awesome blog! Hope you have a great christmas break!! Make sure you don't neglect your video games while you try to revive your grades! Auntie Carol