Sunday, March 9, 2008

Spurts

I have been growing progressively chunkier and chunkier over the past few months. Now I have been growing progressively thinner, and thinner, and taller. It all started with me sitting in the living room reading to my little (and may I mention adorable) little baby brother Sam (Bam). Anna came walking down the stairs takes a brief glance at me and says (censored by Anna). So I (censored by Anna), and she exclaimed, "Woah, you've gotten a lot thinner!"

Of course I tried to be totally casual with it, and as soon as she was gone I booked to the bathroom and took a look into the mirror. My face was a bit thinner. I went out to tell mom and walked right over poor, short Sam who was still holding the unfinished book he wanted me to read.

Yesterday I asked my mom to measure me because everyone looked shorter. So she measured me and it turns out of have grown one inch, in a month!

I am getting taller, thinner, stronger, chick-magnetier (JK), and... yeah I'm getting thinner.

2 comments:

mamasuisse said...

I agree. Definitely chick-magnetier. But you better watch it, or I'm going to strap bricks to your head to slow you down.

Liz said...

That's a huge growth spurt. You look great!