Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Tree

We got a christmas tree two days ago! It's pretty big for our living room (I'm also pretty sure it can hold lots of presents under it ;] ). We put lights on it, and I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure my dad strapped it up to the wall so it wouldn't fall like it did last year.
Instead of a cute little golden star, we put a green and red sparkly paper star that Anna made in 6th grade on top of the tree! We don't wrap in stuff and put a few things on the tree. We just weigh it down with every single ornament we've got, and hope it's branches don't get ripped off!
I will now end this post with tons of faces! :) :( ;) >:( :# #l $P :p 0) 0I:) :0 <(-

3 comments:

Liz said...

I love Christmas time! We're going to get our Christmas tree tomorrow. I can't wait to put the lights on it & see Will's reaction. He loves staring at lights, so I wonder what he'll think of all the different color ones. (I hope you get lots of presents under that big tree of yours.)

Monkey said...

Ya its huge!! Its bending over a bit cause its squishing against the ceiling so much!

Jayne said...

Love your tree! I got to show Grandma Aileen this. She will love it too!
Jaynee