Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight

I saw Twilight last saturday! I thought it was amazingly awesome for a chick-flik, just a little to mushy.

I definitely thought Bella was a great actor, and Edward too. You know how Rosalie is supposed to be the most beatiful thing ever to inhabit the Earth? She was definitely cute, but not enough for Stephanie Meyer's description. On the other hand, Alice is one of the hottest people I have ever seen!!! It was so fun watching her kick her leg up into the air whenever she pitched the base-ball!

(Hope you don't mind me doing a little critique). I thought that the music was pretty destracting throughout most of the movie. My sister Anna, and my cousin Kate say so too. The relationship between Edward and Bella didn't seem to grow a whole lot over the period of time they spent together. Other then that, it was great!

This is definitely one of the movies I'll recommend for anyone who asks (even though I doubt I'll need to recommend it to many girls).

1 comment:

Monkey said...

haha. I don't no wut your talkin about, but thats cause my mom and dad buy all the tickets for me lol